It's been quite a month for me on the personal side. I've switched jobs, hosted my family for Christmas, and spent the week before Christmas in California for training for my new job. I've never written much about my professional life on this blog, but I will say that I'm no longer in the video game industry, and I get to work mostly from home, and I'll get the chance to work in Scala, so it's a good thing!
I really wanted to make a new Sedition release before the end of the year, and I have been putting a lot of work into it in the last month, considering what little time I've had. I even spent a few hours on a layover in the Dallas-Fort Worth airport coding. (A paranoid part of me wondered if someone might look over my shoulder and see me writing code about bombs and explosions and get the wrong impression :) ).
One unexpected snag I ran into was that I decided it was time to update the ADK and all the 3rd party libraries I was using before the next release. I ran into a few tough-to-figure-out problems. If I had skipped the ADK/3rd party lib updates, I probably would have been able to make a release by now.
Nothing to report on the electronics front, I'm focused on Sedition, and recovering from the verge of burnout from spreading myself too thin last year.